Immunodeficient mice engrafted with functional human cells and tissues have become increasingly important as pre-clinical animal models for the study of human diseases.
- L2P Research® offers CD34+ hematopoietic stem cell-engraftment service, these mice can develop multi-lineage human immune cells. < We Perform In-House verification by FACS to assess Engraftment >
- We offer Hu-PBL-SCID, created by injection of human peripheral blood leukocytes. This model results in rapid engraftment of human CD3+ T cells. This model is excellent for studying human T cell function.
- We offer Hu-SRC-SCID, encompasses the intravenous (IV) or intrafemoral injection of human SCID repopulating cells, i.e., human CD34+ HSCs derived from bone marrow (BM), umbilical cord blood (UBC), fetal liver or G-CSF-mobilized peripheral blood. This model supports engraftment of a complete human immune system.
- We also offer bone marrow/liver/thymus “BLT” model that is established by transplantation of human fetal liver and thymus under the kidney capsule and IV injection of autologous fetal liver HSCs.
- I.V. Injection of HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELLS
- 12- 14 WEEKS (Wait Time)
- Validate Presence of >25-30% huCD45 + cells
- Use the Animals for Your Research Study
* Please Contact Us to discuss generation of CD34+ engrafted mouse for your studies